Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• Odpowiedzi 911
  • Dodano
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

• fortyck

喜多郎 Kitaro “The Best of Kitaro” Tour in Malaysia 2024

6nfJVn6.jpeg

The Grammy and Golden Globes Award-winning composer, musician, and recording artist KITARO is set to reconnect with his Malaysian audience after a seven-year absence.

Renowned for his diverse and multifaceted musical abilities, KITARO’s signature style fuses contemplative, evocative, highly melodic synthesizer work with acoustic instrumentation, delivering messages of peace and spirituality.

His repertoire spans across genres such as New Age, environmental, instrumental, electronic, and folk music.

With intricately crafted compositions, KITARO invites listeners on an immersive musical journey at his upcoming performance.

His melodies are set to resonate profoundly, forming a captivating musical narrative that transports audiences into a realm of enchantment and introspection.

With a career spanning over four decades and encompassing more than 24 albums, he has garnered impressive 17 Grammys Award nominations, and won the Grammy’s for Best New Age Album with “Thinking of You” in 1999, marking a pivotal moment in his career.

Rising to prominence since the 80s, KITARO became a household name, one of the few Japanese musicians to achieve global recognition.

His iconic works, including “Silk Road,” “Thinking of You,” “Heaven & Earth,” “Matsuri,” “Reimei,” and “Water of Mystery,” continue to resonate with audiences globally.

sB0L8Fr.jpeg

享誉全球的日本作曲家和音乐家喜多郎(KITARO)即将再次莅临马来西亚,与久违的马来西亚乐迷相聚。

作为国际音乐界的传奇人物,他一直活跃于世界各地的音乐舞台,并积极参与公益活动,同时也享受着生活的乐趣。

如今,在他繁忙的行程表中,我们终于等到了他的海外巡回演出。

暌违大马7年,喜多郎以其多元化和丰富多彩的音乐天赋和造诣,将再次奏响那些触动心灵深处的旋律,并通过音乐的治愈力量,与大家共赴一场洗涤心灵的音乐盛宴!

他的音乐旋律悠扬优美,意境深远,总能够带来无尽的心灵慰藉和感动。

每一次的现场演绎都如浩瀚无边的海洋,让我们沉浸其中,感受内心深处的情感体验。

喜多郎的音乐跨越了多种不同的音乐类型,包括新世纪音乐、环境音乐、器乐、电子音乐和民谣。

他更是擅长多种乐器,早在其职业生涯初期,他就率先使用合成器模仿了40多种乐器的声音,彰显了其在音乐的卓越天赋。

喜多郎在音乐界已经活跃超过45年,自80年代以来,喜多郎就开始声名鹊起,成为家喻户晓的名字之一。

他的音乐还见证了许多人的成长,是为数不多获得全球认可的日本音乐家之一。

他发行了超过24张专辑,他累积了令人印象深刻的17次格莱美奖提名,并于1999年凭借《Thinking of You》获得了格莱美奖最佳新世纪专辑奖,标志着他职业生涯的一个重要时刻。成名经典作品包括《丝绸之路》(Silk Road),格林美获奖作品《思慕》(Thinking of You),《天与地》(Heaven & Earth),《飨宴》(Matsuri),《黎明》(Reimei),《神秘之水》( Water Of Mystery)等。

Żródło: https://starplanet.com.my/kitaro2024/

Kitaro to launch “The Best Of Kitaro Live in 2024” International Tour in June

POSTED ON March 28, 2024
oDaYozk.jpeg

Los Angeles, CA (March 28, 2024) – Grammy and Golden Globe award-winning recording artist Kitaro will tour in 2024, beginning on June 23rd at the Arena Of Stars in Malaysia.

Other confirmed tour dates will follow in Singapore and Taiwan.

The tour will feature iconic songs and fan favorites known throughout Kitaro’s illustrious career.

As a special treat, this tour will feature music from Kitaro’s illustrious career that will be performed live for the first time. 

As Kitaro notes, “For many years, I have always strived to create a memorable and exciting spiritual live concert experience with breathtaking visuals.

This time I intended to delve deeper into my past and include music in this tour that I have not performed anywhere previously.

I am grateful and appreciative to those in my audiences that have supported me throughout many decades.

These performances will reflect my heartfelt delight and appreciation of those many years and many enthusiastic audiences.”

THE BEST OF KITARO LIVE IN 2024 TOUR DATES:

June 23 Arena Of Stars, Resorts World Genting, Malaysia

June 25 Marina Bay Sands, Singapore

June 26 Marina Bay Sands, Singapore

June 28 Sarawak Culture Village, Malaysia

June 30 Kaohsiung Music Center, Taiwan

Żródło: https://www.domomusicgroup.com/blog/2024/03/28/kitaro-to-launch-the-best-of-kitaro-live-in-2024-international-tour-in-june/

Quote from https://www.marinabaysands.com/entertainment/shows/the-best-of-kitaro-world-tour.html

Kitaro continues to produce the remaining albums of the Sacred Journey Of Ku-Kai series.

His intention behind the series is to shine a light on an inspirational musical message to unify our cultures, consciousness and spiritual growth.

A new and untitled live album with accompanying video will be released in late 2024 by Domo Records.

Kitaro to perfom at the Arena Of Stars, Resorts World Genting on June 23rd, 2024.

For more information:

Żródło: https://www.facebook.com/Kitaro

Udostępnij

• Dodaj nową pozycję...