Skocz do zawartości

Tragedia na Przełęczy Diatłowa (1 luty 1959 r.)

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Every year when I decide to sign the book strange serendipities happen.

In 2021 the pilots of flight 1079 freaked out when I presented them with signed books.

kF9fzZG.jpg

TVA63QO.jpg

Żródło: https://www.facebook.com/dyatlovpass9

• Odpowiedzi 2 tys.
  • Dodano
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

• fortyck

In 2022 I achieved legitimacy with the Russian researchers by finding the dead cedar and the tin can from a condensed milk from 1958 under the cedar.

That year the book "1079" was used as a reference for all the debates during the expedition to the Dyatlov Pass.

I signed many books at the Dyatlov pass and at the Dyatlov Foundation.

I have Russian books with me that I could sign for you.

XSJuDYW.jpg

𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝟱, 𝟭𝟵𝟱𝟵

The date appears as May 4 and May 6 in two different official documents from the case files, but following the context of the Radiograms the date is May 5, 1959.

The Mansi first noticed a trail of pine needles in the snow, then the searchers dug and found a snow bivouac, or as we call it - the den.

But the bodies were not there.

To this day no one can give a reasonable explanation for the state in which the bodies were found.

Clothing, injuries, position, nothing make sense.

Some of the clothes were radioactive.

But why test for radioactivity on the first place?

Ivanov didn't do it with the bodies found in February.

What did he find out during his investigation?

hZDfROq.jpg

Translation: https://dyatlovpass.com/case-files-341-343
#dyatlovpass #1079book

mhKx5C2.jpg

Translation: https://dyatlovpass.com/case-files-384-387#386
#dyatlovpass #1079book

6U85FyX.jpg

Translation: https://dyatlovpass.com/plan-for-the-Search Peace#dyatlovpass #1079book

3QxKVfn.jpg

Radiogram №4 from May 5, 1959

To Prodanov Sulman
5/5 at 9 h 30 minutes with Kurikov 50 meters southwest of the cedar in the place of a chopped spruce grove at a depth of 10 cm were found black cotton sports trousers without a right leg from the back of the burned right trouser leg cut off with a knife stop also found the left half of the female light brown worsted wool sweater second half with a right sleeve cut off with a knife is not yet found. Sweater belongs to Dubinina stop at 11 am was decided to excavate a trench to the southwest from the cut spruce forest in 10 m excavated portion in area of 20 m2 to a depth of 2.5 m stop
#dyatlovpass #1079book

JtFMTEq.jpg

Radiogram №2 no date

At the bottom of the excavated plot, they discovered a flooring from the tops of chopped fir trees three square meters in size. On top of the flooring, in a crumpled state, turned inside out, the following items were found: sleeveless gray woolen China made sweater; insulated brown trousers with fleece inside. The upper and lower elastic bands of the trousers are torn. A warm brown woolen sweater with lilac thread; the right leg of the earlier discovered pants; one soldier's puttee* made of junior enlisted military cloth with a stitched webbing about one meter long. I cannot explain the appearance of the foot binding stop

* A long strip of cloth wound spirally around the leg from ankle to knee for protection and support, usually used in the army.

#dyatlovpass #1079book

uhW7e8y.jpg

Radiogram №3 no date

During excavation, items were found at a depth of 2 m 30 cm from the top of the snow cover and 30 cm above the ground stop
In place of dyatlov group tent is found the sheath from a dagger 18 cm long made of textolite and one spoon the sheath assumed to belong to kolevatov stop
#dyatlovpass #1079book

UJGOBDj.jpg

Radiogram №6 no date

I decided to continue the excavation of this trench although it is very difficult to do this since the snow is very hard stop I request to assign to me 6 very strong engineering sapper shovels with a strong nozzle and two miners picks stop I think that the dead are nearby the excavations will require physically strong and hardy sodiers of which I want to warn the commanders stop At 17 00 we leave for excavation --------- your suggestions and instructions please relate to Nevolin so I can execute
Ortyukov
#dyatlovpass #1079book 

1PeXi1O.jpg

Radiogram №5 no date

18 40 while digging the ditch at the bottom of the streaming creek was found a corpse in a gray sweater excavation of which continues the work has to be done in the water and I ask you to prepare tomorrow for departure by helicopter departure from here for prosecutors and investigation it is desirable to contact tomorrow through the хххххххх "rim" [Ivdel call sign] at 9 am if there are questions Ortyukov
(The word "rim" is first misspelled and crossed out)
#dyatlovpass #1079book 

IV7D4PI.jpg

Radiogram №8 no date

Received: Temnikov
Ivan Stepanovich [Prodanov]
this it’s outrageous, fourteen comrades and I carried the corpses to the helicopter on our shoulders but the crew was ... more than dozen ... the helicopter lifted off, despite my convincing requests, they didn’t take on board what I had requested as a communist ... the crew’s behavior was insulting I ask you to inform the General Party of the Soviet Union and twice the hero of the Soviet Union, commander Col. General Lelyushenko. for you personally. corpses are frozen in the state in which you saw them in ----- concerns their exposed parts of the body. we are not there ... guided by ... a detailed study showed that they are in a frozen state a medical expert --- refused to perform their resection because of the inability to do this, which he will personally report to you at your request
Ortyukov
#dyatlovpass #1079book 

TGJuXGT.jpg

Radiogram №10 from May 7, 1959

Sverdlovsk Regional Committee of the Communist Party of Ermash Oblast Executive Committee Pavlov
The Ivdel City Committee of the Communist Party to Prodanov
the commander of the helicopter, captain Gatezhenko ... refused to evacuate the dead citing his refusal by an order from comrade who had prohibited to evacuate without zinc boxes stop according to the regional expert. ... completely safe stop The corpses are wrapped up and sewn into tarpaulin waterproof covers stop eliminating contamination of the point I ask you to demand instructions from the air force command immediate evacuation of corpses brought to the area of the helicopter landing pad stop solution please inform
Ortyukov 7/5
#dyatlovpass #1079book 

uAyD0iN.jpg

Radiogram №11 no date

To Ortyukov Ivanov
Today ordered galvanized coffins tomorrow promise to send backpack stop flight by helicopter at noon in the parts where to bury since the issue is not yet resolved said Pavlov he informed Sverdlovsk city committee is ordered to contact the parents to make external inspection advice sizes of coffins
Prodanov
(Written by hand)
#dyatlovpass #1079book 

𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝟱, 𝟭𝟵𝟱𝟵

Askinadzi saw the Kurikovs discussing small thawed-out twigs, and then going to Ortyukov.

Mohov later recalled that, on their return from the slope to the camp along the ski track laid along the right bank of the fourth tributary, the students ran into Nevolin, who told them that, 150 meters to the right of the ski track, there were thawed-out stubs of small chopped silver firs, as well as a pine needles trace of up to five meters long going down the snow above the stream.

An instruction had been issued to start digging after dinner in the area of that trace, about 200 meters away from the search camp.

The snow was wet and dense, but digging was easy...

THE DEN

When in May the snow started melting a Mansi native Kurikov with his dog noticed some cut branches that were forming sort of trail which they followed.

According to case files 341-343 the den was made from 14 fir tree and 1 birch tops. 

Yuri Yudin later noticed the discrepancy that there were only spruce trees that were cut near the den.

Another strange fact is that there is no mentioning of a knife found at the scene, only a bakelite sheath, but the tree tops were cut.

In Lev Ivanov's resolution to close the case it says "Near the bodies, Krivonischenko's knife was found, which cut off the young firs near the fire."

Finding a knife is not documented anywhere and is not reflected in any of the memories of search participants.

The same Krivonischenko's knife was not presented to relatives and was not returned to them.

Unlike all other knives of the group.

nr3y8Lf.jpg

50 m from the cedar the searchers found black cotton sweat pants, the right leg cut off with a knife.

Cedar branches, a young fir tree was missing its top, another piece of clothing was found - the left half of the women's light-brown wool sweater, right half and sleeves cut off.

Sweater was presumed to belong to Lyudmila Dubinina.

G8mXgKc.jpg
15 m up the bank from the stream, they found half of a beige sweater and the other half of the ski trousers.

The area was previously searched with avalanche probes but the snow then was deeper than expected.

Vladimir Askinadzi and Boris Suvorov, both UPI students, were key players in the rescue team.

Kurikov followed some small fir tree branches in the snow till 50 m (164 ft) down from the cedar they led into the snowdrift.

Rescuers began to dig and at a depth of 3.5 m they found cut branches covered with clothes.

The bed of branches consisted of 14 fir tree branches and one birch, and on top were belongings and clothes.

m1FYafa.jpg
The clothes on a bed of cut branches made 4 seats

The clothes included:

• One leg of a pair of black ski trousers;
  • A thick brown woolen sweater;
  • A white woolen jumper, made in China; and
  • A pair of brown trousers tied at the ankles but flared open with a tear to widen them.

15 m from the den, they found a spoon and a knife sheath.

Official criminal investigation, Decision to dismiss criminal case:

"The bodies were found few meters away from the clothes found of Krivonischenko and Doroshenko - pants, sweater.

All clothes had been cut when they were taken from the bodies of Doroshenko and Krivonischenko.

Bodies of Thibault-Brignoles and Zolotaryov were better dressed, Dubinina’s fur jacket and hat were found on Zolotaryov, her leg was wrapped in woolen trousers that belong to Krivonischenko.

Krivonischenko's knife was found close to the bodies, it was used to cut off branches of young fir trees."

Here is a very strange fact – knife was never found in the area, only a knife sheath.

Lead investigator Lev Ivanov could not have mistaken a sheath for a knife.

The branches were cut with tool, that could not be misinterpreted, but the absence of this tool could not be explained without having somebody taken the knife from the crime scene, and that meant that the case could be closed as a "calamity or overwhelming force".

H2GcboC.jpg
Dying place of Lyudmila Dubinina

20 m from the den, a probe 4 m deep came out with a fragment of flesh.

They started to dig.

Dubinina's body was found in the ravine on may 5th, 1959.

From the official record of the discovery of the bodies:

"On the northwest slope of Hill 880, about 50m from the cedar, in the stream, we have discovered four bodies: three men and one woman.

The body of the woman has been identified as Lyudmila Dubinina.

The bodies of the men cannot be identified without removing them from the water.

They are buried in snow 2.5 m deep.

The men are lying with their heads facing north and downstream, and the body of the woman is lying facing upstream.

She is dressed in a small skullcap and a yellow sleeveless shirt.

Then a flannel shirt; two sweaters, one gray the other dark; and on her legs are leggings and brown ski trousers.

On one foot are two woolen socks and, on her right foot is bound half of a beige sweater.

On the back of her head and on her back there are traces of damage from our probe.

Her body is decaying.

The first man is dressed in a khaki-colored windbreaker, and on his wrist he has two watches, one a Pobeda and the other a Sportif.

The Pobeda had stopped at 8:38, and the Sportif showed 8:15.

It is not possible to see the head and legs of this body, because he is not completely exposed.

The other two bodies lie in a kind of hug, both with nothing on their heads, and some their hair missing.

They are both dressed in windbreakers, but it is hard to say what else, and it will have to wait until we get them out of the stream.

The bodies are decaying and we have photographed them.

They need to be taken out of the stream immediately because they are decaying fast and will soon be lost in the stream, which is very fast."

It was Vladimir Askinadzi's probe that damaged Dubinina’s neck.

In 2013 Askinadzi published a letter in Ural Stalker 2013 №1 magazine, in which he recalls that the distance between all the heads of those found in the brook was about 30 cm (about 11.5") – they were all very close to each other.

As for Dubinina, he says her head was laying down on a kind of a natural ledge with water rolling over it.

Her mouth was open.

Dubinina was laying on a kind of a natural ledge with water rolling over it.

Her mouth was open.

There are claims that the tongue was ripped, or eaten, or whatnot.

The medical records simply that "the tongue is missing".

Vozrozhdenniy describes missing hypoglossal muscle as well as muscles of the floor of the mouth.

1CVqhCi.jpg
Kolevatov's body (upper left) was found right next to Zolotaryov's as if the latter was carrying or protecting him. Tibo's body was positioned 30 cm lower downstream.

Vladimir Askinadzi recalls that when they dug them out one of the bodies had a notebook in one hand, and pencil in the other.

Colonel Ortyukov grabbed the notepad, looked at it, cursed and said: "He’s written nothing."

He seems to be the only one that has seen the notepad.

The whereabouts of this notepad is unknown, it was never filed in evidence or seen by anyone else.

On the other hand we hear only from Askinadzi about the whole episode with the pen, notepad and Colonel Ortyukov, and that 59 years after the fact in a recent letter of Askinadzi to Ural Pathfinder magazine.

Georgiy Ortyukov, the Army Colonel in charge of logistics and helicopter support, was the only one who saw the notebook in Zolotaryov’s hand.

Vladimir Askinadzi recalls that it was hard to identify the bodies as they found them, and it was Colonel Ortyukov who was ordaining who was who.

‘We were surprised,’ Askinadzi said, ‘because it was really hard to see, and no one could object or disagree.’

Askinadzi also mentioned that while he was present during that period, he felt very strongly that those in charge were not really interested in a proper investigation.

He remembers that the lead investigator Lev Ivanov ‘did not even approach the pad of branches, didn’t take pictures, it seemed they already had a theory’.

Askinadzi extends this accusation to Ortyukov, who was in charge of the whole rescue operation.

He wrote: ‘If it was really so important to get this right, why didn’t they call for Yuri Yudin?

He was the only one that knew them all, and could say for sure.

I only knew Zina.’

The whole search operation was rushed.

This pressure was from someone above – from Moscow, Sverdlovsk, or Ivdel.

The atmosphere was very tense.

Everyone was anxious for answers and awaiting for news.

Ortyukov and some soldiers took all the bodies from the stream, carried them up the bank and placed them on special stretchers to drag them across the snow, then took them up to the pass to the helipad.

It was hard work, and they repeated the same process four times.

A helicopter met them on the pass, but the pilots refused to take the bodies onboard, complaining this was outside their official duties.

It has been said that the pilots knew the bodies were poisoned with radiation and, for this reason, didn’t want them in the aircraft.

Ortyukov sent the following radiogram:

This is a scandal!

I and fourteen other people brought these bodies on our shoulders and they refused to take the bodies in spite of me insisting.

As a Communist I am outraged by the behavior of the crew and ask you to inform the Communist Party leader about it.

And I have to mention to you for clarity, these bodies are frozen.

We packed them for transportation and there was no reason to refuse to take them.

The medical expert refused to examine or to cut the bodies here on site.

It is absolutely not dangerous from the point of hygiene.

They are folded and covered in special impervious material.

The crew said they would not transport them until they are in Zinc coffins.

At this point Colonel Ortyukov reached the limits of his desperation.

He took out his pistol and threatened the crew.

Vladimir Askinadzi intervened, after which the medical expert reorganized how the bodies should be packed for transportation, and they were finally airlifted for transportation to Ivdel.

Autopsy reports of the hikers found in the Den »

Photos of the den and bodies found on 5 May 1959

𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝟲, 𝟭𝟵𝟱𝟵

In the evening after finding the bodies in the water , all members of the search team without exception tried to find relief in the alcohol left behind by the helicopter crew.

Askinadzi, Ortyukov, and Kuzminov were unable to go to sleep.

In the morning of May 6, 1959, Tempalov arrived at the pass.

The handwritten protocol from the examination of the site where the corpses had been discovered said: https://dyatlovpass.com/case-files-341-343#342

The bodies were packed into covers and sleeping bags and shifted to the landing site, awaiting dispatch to Ivdel.

eIp0GpG.jpg

Translation: https://dyatlovpass.com/case-files-341-343#342
#dyatlovpass #1079book

iECsB5f.jpg

Translation: https://dyatlovpass.com/case-files-341-343#342back
#dyatlovpass #1079book

G1zfMkb.jpg

Translation: https://dyatlovpass.com/case-files-341-343#343
#dyatlovpass #1079book

FJJOb9X.jpg

Translation: https://dyatlovpass.com/case-files-341-343#343back
#dyatlovpass #1079book

On May 7, Lev Ivanov and Vozrozhdenniy arrived at the pass.

Potyazhenko was instructed by the command post to fly in and transport the corpses.

He was met by Ortyukov, who informed him that it was also necessary to bring a monument to the pass on the return flight, together with any materials needed for its mounting.

His commanding officers confirmed the mission of transportation of the bodies, but not that of the monument, so Potyazhenko refused.

Moreover, his commanding officers approved the transportation of the bodies only if they were placed in coffins, in accordance with the sanitary guidelines for transportation of corpses.

In the telegrams there is a line that doesn't make any sense unless there is a conspiracy.

Can you tell where?

IV7D4PI.jpg

“Received: Temnikov
Ivan Stepanovich [Prodanov]
To Prodanov: Ivan Stepanovich, it is outrageous that myself, along with fourteen comrades, had carried the corpses to the helicopter in our arms, but the crew, despite my insistent requests, refused to take the requested onboard. As a communist, furious with the behavior of the crew, I want to inform the party city committee and the commander of the military district, Colonel-General Leliushenko, twice Hero of the Soviet Union. For you personally. Corpses are frozen in the state in which you saw them in. This concerns the open body parts. Detailed examination has demonstrated that they are in a frozen state. The forensic expert refused to perform a resection, saying that it was impossible to do. At your request, he will report to you in person about it.
Ortyukov"
https://dyatlovpass.com/may-1959-radiograms#radiogram8
#dyatlovpass #1079book 

TGJuXGT.jpg

"To Sverdlovsk, the regional committee of the CPSU, for the attention of Ermash. The regional executive committee for the attention of Pavlov. The Ivdel city committee of the CPSU, for Prodanov. Captain Potyazhenko, the helicopter commander, has refused to evacuate the deceased, explaining his refusal with the order received from com. Gorlachenko, which [order] prohibited any evacuation without zinc boxes. According to the finding of the regional forensic expert, the corpses are frozen. Any expert examination at the site of the accident is ruled out. In the opinion of the same expert, from the hygienic point of view, the evacuation of the corpses is absolutely safe. The corpses have been wrapped and sewn into waterproof tarpaulin covers, which exclude any infection. Asking to request instructions from the Air Force Directorate on the immediate evacuation of the corpses, which have been delivered to the area of the helicopter landing site.
Ortyukov 7/5"
https://dyatlovpass.com/may-1959-radiograms#radiogram10
#dyatlovpass #1079book

uEC7Uqy.jpg

"To Ortyukov and Ivanov
Zinc-lined coffins have been ordered today. They have promised to send them over tomorrow with the helicopter flight scheduled in the afternoon. There has yet been no decision in the question of the burial place. I have talked to Pavlov. He said that the Sverdlovsk city party committee has been instructed to contact the parents.
Prodanov"
#dyatlovpass #1079book

Mohov would later remember that it had taken quite long to resolve the issue of the evacuation of the bodies.

For two nights, they lay at the pass near the campfires, guarded by Mohov, Suvorov, and Kuznetsov against animals and birds.

NY4T1mJ.jpg

"To Prodanov
Asking to inform Klinov: the corpses are frozen. For this reason, any detailed examination is impossible. The corpses have been appropriately prepared for transportation to Ivdel, coated with spruce branches and sewn up into tarpaulin. They will decompose if not transported tomorrow. In case of burial at the height, it won’t be possible to perform an autopsy, given the absence of any adequate facilities. I have sent Vozrozhdenniy to Ivdel to wait for the arrival of the corpses. There are no traces of any violence. The clothes were cut by the hikers themselves. I am staying in the camp to search for any small items.
Ivanov"
#dyatlovpass #1079book

GCerfPn.jpg

"To Prodanov
The data from the external examination was reported in the radiogram of Ivanov, the dimensions of the coffins are 180 cm, the remaining dimensions are of the actual height. I am outraged by the behavior of the crew, which, in response to my categorical demands, did not take the cargo specially prepared for transportation, about which I ask you to inform the commander of the Urals twice to the hero of the Soviet Union, Colonel General Lelyushenko. Ortyukov.
Received by Temnikov"
#dyatlovpass #1079book

For two nights, they lay at the pass near the campfires, guarded by Mohov, Suvorov, and Kuznetsov against animals and birds.

Illustration by David Alvares for The New York Times.

h430Ycl.jpg

On May 9, at the N-240 infirmary morgue, Vozrozhdenniy, with Ivanov and Churkina in attendance, conducted the forensic examination of the bodies of Kolevatov, Zolotaryov, Thibeaux Brignolle, and Dubinina.

Various injuries were found on all of them, but the degrees of severity on three of the bodies were of a fatal nature.

The cause of death was written up in the autopsy reports, but nothing surrounding the bodies could explain what killed them.

The photo is still from the movie "Dyatlov Pass - end of story".

It reenacts Vozrozhdenniy and the autopsies that took place on May 9 in the Ivdel "zone" morgue.

This is the morgue of the Ivdellag.

IbmhBNb.jpg

“𝘖𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘱𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘒𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘷, 𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘫𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘒𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘷’𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥, 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘴 ‘𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯’ 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘮 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘱𝘴𝘦, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳.

𝙆𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙫 𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝.”

FjOQyaK.jpg

“𝘖𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘱𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘯 𝘡𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘷, 37 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘨𝘦, 𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘩𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘢𝘨𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘩𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘤𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘡𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘷’𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘭.

… 𝙕𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙫 𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝.”

znbh0qM.jpg

“𝘖𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘱𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘯 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘹 𝘉𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦, 𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘢 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘷𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘶𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘬𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘩𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘷𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘮 𝘮𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪-𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘷𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘶𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘬𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘹-𝘉𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦’𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘭, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯…

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙭 𝘽𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝.”

QfmT1KG.jpg

“𝘖𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘱𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘯 𝘋𝘶𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘓.𝘈., 𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘋𝘶𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘫𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘮𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘳𝘪𝘣 𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘤 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘩𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘪𝘤 𝘤𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘺.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘫𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘩, 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘤𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘪𝘯𝘫𝘶𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘋𝘶𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘢’𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘤𝘢𝘨𝘦.

𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘮 𝘪𝘯𝘫𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘭, 𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘫𝘶𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘋𝘶𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘢’𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘤𝘢𝘨𝘦…

𝘿𝙪𝙗𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙖 𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝.”

nOp4okM.jpg

This is article 𝟯/𝟵.

By the time the 9th article is out, the book signing will be over.

This a form of countdown.

The books are starting to come in.

Today will be the first day of the signing.

It will take place in the Giger room.

Will post pictures in a little while.

DYATLOV GROUP COULD HAVE TAKEN DOPING

is the opinion of Vadim Brusnitsyn, who in 1959 was a student at the Ural Polytechnic Institute and was among the first to arrive at the scene of the tragedy.

Book signing.

Here is how it works.

The gift card contains to whom to sign and where to send.

Please send me books only if you are in the US.

All books will be signed in the Giger room me wearing the T-shirt that went to Kholat Syakhl (aka 1079).

Call me sentimental.

dKRJLbT.jpg

C33kC9Y.jpg

The gift card contains to whom to sign and where to send. Please send me books only if you are in the US.

6bFUvUw.jpg

Kholat Syakhl aka 1079. The GPS shows 1079 masl

St3B9bW.jpg

The T-shirt I will be wearing while signing your books. Haven't washed it 😁

The funeral of Aleksander Kolevatov and Lyudmila Dubinina took place on May 11 at the Mihaylovskoe cemetery in Sverdlovsk.

Zinovyev would later recall that the victims’ parents and relatives were summoned to the morgue for identification.

In the process, only part of the coverlet was opened.

Dubinina’s father pulled the coverlet off his daughter’s body and fainted.

The identification procedure was interrupted.

Until the last moment, Aleksander Kolevatov’s mother had not been informed of her son’s death; after his funeral, her legs were paralyzed.

Semyon Zolotaryov was buried at the Ivanovskoe cemetery in Sverdlovsk.

The staff members of the Sverdlovsk city committee for physical culture and sports took part in Zolotaryov’s funeral.

𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝟭𝟮, 𝟭𝟵𝟱𝟵
Nikolay Thibeaux Brignolle was buried on May 12 at the Mihaylovskoe cemetery in Sverdlovsk.

All of them were buried in closed coffins.

The UPI students helped unload the coffins at the Koltsovo airport and transport them to the morgue.

The investigators may have believed that the discovered injuries resulted from the impact of a hurricane.

There could also been other reasons not to make public the conclusions of the forensic examination.

However, the nature of the injuries suffered by Dubinina, Zolotaryov, and Thibeaux-Brignolle, would not become public knowledge until 30 or 40 years later.

Previously, the relatives and friends believed that the a cause of death for everyone was hypothermia, and the impact of low temperature had been listed as cause of death in Zolotaryov’s death certificate, issued by the branch of civil status registration office of the Kirov region of Sverdlovsk on May 12, 1959.

Hxz7CTQ.jpg

Funerals May 11, 1959, relatives behind Aleksander Kolevatov coffin
#dyatlovpass #1079book

aEfFORd.jpg

Aleksander Kolevatov wreath in front at May 11, 1959 funerals
#dyatlovpass #1079book

x4pkglo.jpg

Aleksander Kolevatov funeral May 11, 1959
#dyatlovpass #1079book

xgTMz9b.jpg

Semyon Zolotaryov's grave when he was buried in May 1959
#dyatlovpass #1079book

We have no record or recollection of contemporaries about the exact date when Zolotaryov's funeral was, only that he was buried in Ivanovskoe cemetery in Sverdlovsk.

There was a grave and wreath but no record in the cemetery's registry.

For this reason, and because the family were lied about the cause of death, journalist Natalya Varsegova (Komsomolskaya Pravda) was able to exhume the body of Semyon Zolotaryov at Ivanovskoe cemetery in Yekaterinburg for the purpose of identification.

I will now publish a series of articles that show how this went down.

KOMSOMOLSKAYA PRAVDA - ZOLOTARYOV EXHUMATION AT IVANOVSKOE CEMETERY IN YEKATERINBURG

April 13, 2018. All rights belong to Komsomolskaya Pravda.

Authors Nikolay Varsegov and Natalya Varsegova.

Photo correspondent Aleksey Bulatov

Tn60goB.jpg
29 January 1959 Lozva river

In recollection, nine hikers leaded by Igor Dyatlov went on a trek in the winter of 1959 in the mountains of the Northern Urals.

A month later the rescuers discovered their cut tent.

And in a radius of one and a half kilometers from it - five frozen bodies.

The corpses of the rest were found only in May.

Almost all the hikers were stripped and half-dressed.

Some had fatal injuries.

It is not clear even to these days why the hikers ran away at a severe cold to their demise.

Semyon Zolotaryov, as we have already said, is the most mysterious person in the perished group.

Semyon - according to the documents, was Aleksander (as Zolotaryov introduced himself) was born in the Kuban village Udobnoy on February 2, 1921.

This is what he wrote in his autobiographies.

However, according to the church calendar, his date of birth is March 1, 1921.

In October 1941, Zolotaryov was drafted and he went through the whole war without a single wound.

After the victory he graduated from Minsk Institute of Physical Culture.

He left for Lermontov, a closed city due to uranium mining.

He got a job as a physical education teacher.

Was a member of the CPSU.

At one of the party meetings Zolotaryov was asked directly: Why did you hide from everyone that your brother worked for the Germans during the war ?! (KP has a certified copy of this document).

However, despite this scandalous fact at the time, Zolotaryov remains to work in a secret city whose name was forbidden to be mentioned in letters and even to pronounce aloud.

He was not expelled from the party either.

In 1959, going on that fateful journey through the Northern Urals, Semyon Zolotaryov announced enigmatically to his students "this whole world will start talking about this trek."

He did not say anything in particular, only that they will soon find out about everything.

... The corpse of Zolotaryov was discovered three months after the tragedy.

It was almost impossible to recognize him. In the autopsy report, strange tattoos and an inscription tattooed "DAERMMUAZUAYA" are described.

But relatives do not remember this tattoo.

His students who saw their teacher undressed to the waist in physical education classes don't remember it either.

Seven of the dead students were buried at the Mikhailovskoye cemetery in Sverdlovsk.

Semyon Zolotaryov and Yuri Krivonishchenko for some reason were buried separately in the Ivanovskoe cemetery.

Their graves are next to each other.

Recently Zolotaryov's relatives gathered to put Semyon a monument instead of a dilapidated rough obelisk crowned with a star.

But then another great mystery came up. It turned out that Semyon Zolotaryov generally does not appear in the lists of the buried at Ivanovskoe cemetery.

The grave under the obelisk with the inscription "Semyon Zolotaryov" is not listed to belong to anybody.

In other words, according to the documentation, Semyon Zolotaryov was never buried at the Ivanovskoe cemetery!

OQt9VI3.jpg
The grave of Semyon Zolotaryov - presumably

When Semyon's relatives asked us to help understand this story, we studied the documentation of all the cemeteries in Yekaterinburg, including, of course, Mihailovskoye.

It turned out that Semyon Zolotaryov has never been buried in this city, and where his remains are is unknown.

So who then rests under the obelisk of Zolotaryov?

And who is buried there?

With all these questions on their mind, Semyon's relatives asked us to do an exhumation.

How difficult it was to get permission to open a non-existent (according to the documents) grave is a whole different story.

Let's just say that it took us more than a year to achieve this.

And now with an eminent Moscow forensic expert (who we will not name yet) we came to the place of work.

The workers' brigade quickly got to the remains.

The grave was filled up not so much with dirt as with large stones.

There was nothing left from the coffin, not even some decaying debris.

Nothing left of the clothes of the deceased, only two buttons and two soles of shoes, size men's 42-43.

But the bones and the skull are safe.

There is only one front upper tooth missing.

The absence of this tooth was not mentioned in Zolotaryov's autopsy report.

N4aaSAR.jpg
Only two buttons and two soles are left from the clothes and shoes

MLjzfTb.jpg
Workers open the grave

Our forensic expert determined right away that the remains were male.

At the time of death, the man was 35-40 years old.

And he was a smoker with experience, which is clearly visible from his teeth.

The remains will be scrutinized, and it's too early to talk about the final conclusions.

So far, from the preliminary observations we can see fused fracture of the fibula on the right leg.

The reasons for the injury could be various.

We can't rule out a bullet wound.

Another experienced expert was surprised by the unusual work of the dentist.

On the right of the last wisdom tooth, there is a small fake cap.

Its meaning and purpose are absolutely unfathomable.

Maybe experienced dentists can say something on the matter in the forum?

4XG4EWG.jpg
Strange fake cap behind the left wisdom tooth

Ewz7XDu.jpg
Thickening on the fibula is indicative of an old fracture

nqQzZQa.jpg
Forensic expert conducts a preliminary examination

In the following days KP will conduct an examination of the DNA of the person buried under Zolotaryov's obelisk to establish his kinship with the alleged nephews.

And also KP will study together with experts fractures of the ribs of Semyon.

It turned out that the autopsy reports don't quite match the injuries they found during the excavation.

7BPZzv2.jpg
After the exhumation, the grave was brought to proper order

The superimposition performed by expert Sergey Nikitin at the cemetery comparing the skull with a known post war photograph of Semyon Zolotaryov shows a perfect match

THE SECRET OF DYATLOV PASS.

IT WAS A VERY POWERFUL BLOW.

"Komsomolskaya Pravda" received the first results of exhumation of the body of Semyon Zolotaryov

The first DNA test results aired by Russian Channel 1 on May 16, 2018 exclude kinship of the person laying in Zolotaryov’s grave with Zolotaryov’s niece Tatyana Skulbeda, daughter of Semyon’s sister.

DNA EXPERTISE DENIES THE RELATIONSHIP OF THE ALLEGED SEMYON ZOLOTARYOV WITH HIS NIECE

May 17, 2018.

«Komsomolskaya Pravda» and the Channel 1 aired sensational results of genetic analysis.

This episode includes what role might Zolotaryov play in Dyatlov Pass incident, Mansi participation in the case and the avalanche prosecutors went to investigate on the pass.

There is a twist of psychic insight at the end.

In the studio is a man who is claiming that for many years he kept the secret of the Mansi shamans.

What role could Semyon Zolotaryov play in the deaths of the Dyatlov group.

He was much older than the rest of the hikers.

During his exhumation in the grave was found a person who is not Semyon Zolotaryov.

How can modern technology help solve the mystery of Dyatlov Pass incident.

LET THEM TALK, DMITRIY BORISOV 02/11/2019

“I know the secret of the Dyatlov pass.”

This episode includes what role might Zolotaryov play in Dyatlov Pass incident, Mansi participation in the case and the avalanche prosecutors went to investigate on the pass.

There is a twist of psychic insight at the end.

Intro: Today in the studio is a man who is claiming that for many years he kept the secret of the Mansi shamans.

What role could Semyon Zolotaryov play in the deaths of the Dyatlov group.

He was much older than the rest of the hikers.

During his exhumation in the grave was found a person who is not Semyon Zolotaryov.

How can modern technology help solve the mystery of Dyatlov Pass incident.

I have only introduced the people that are life in the studio.

SEMYON ZOLOTARYOV

2:05
Vladimir Sungorkin (Владимир Сунгоркин) - journalist, general director of "Komsomolskaya Pravda" - how did he fought the war, the medals he received, he gives contradictory information about himself. His name was Semyon but he chose to represent himself as Aleksander. After the war he traveled a lot throughout the country including in secret cities.

2:53
Natalya Varsegova (Наталя Варсегова) - Komsomolskaya Pravda journalist. She confirms the discrapacies in the name of Zolotaryov. His name on the papers and in the burial act is Semyon while throughout the case files his name is Aleksander. Natalya says that none of his relatives or students remembers the tattoos that the coroner found on his body in 1959. She says that the tattoos were on places that are visible i.e. the wrist, the forearm. Who buried Zolotaryov, maybe KGB? Then we found out that his grave was never filled in the cemetery registry. In other words Zolotaryov's grave doesn't exist on paper. Who is buried in Zolotaryov's grave? The relatives agreed an exhumation to be carried out.

4:31
Lyudmila Komova (Людмила Комова) - Semyon Zolotaryov's stepdaughter. She describes Semyon as a harsh man. He was very tough on the kids. She says that Semyon liked to take photos. She has many unpleasant memories of Zolotaryov. he never beat them, but at all times required discipline. She doesn't remember anything about the trek because Zolotaryov and her mother parted in 1957. Sasha, their baby boy was born in Feb 1957 (he is born in 1956 - ed. note). She says different story from what we know, that one day when she and her mother went to get Sasha form daycare he was taken by his father. That her mother went to cry at Zolotaryov's mother house and they never saw Sasha again. 7:33 (photo baby Sasha) Lyudmila says that they have been outing on a lake when she clearly remembers Zolotaryov's bare arms and a tattoo of any kind would have made an impression on her.

8:42
Dmitriy Borisov recaps what can this all mean - that somebody else was posing as Zolotaryov?

8:59
Vladimir Sungorkin is saying that the tattoos were on very prominent places of the body that Zolotaryov was teaching physical education to pupils where it was unacceptable to show tattoos. There are many photos with Zolotaryov not wearing sleeves, where these strange tattoos would be visible. While we were researching his life we found photos and documents with discrepancies. He said that he was on places during the was and awarded with certain medals, and the papers showed he was in different locations and was given different medals. As if he didn't know his own biography or was a pathological liar. The medals he claimed were not necessarily better than the ones that he, or who he claimed to be got in life. We found that his brother was a German spy and most probably was executed.

10:20
Dmitriy Borisov says so you decided to exhume Zolotaryov's grave to make sure there is a body in the grave, and that he didn't escape from the incident alive, and in his place in the grave was buried somebody else.

10:36
Natalya Varsegova says that this was their intention and after submitting samples for expertise they ended up in a very peculiar situation with two DNA results one of them saying that this is not Zolotaryov and the other saying that this is Zolotaryov but his brother can not be excluded.

12:50
Natalya Varsegova believes that the person that took part in the hike to Otorten in 1959 was Semyon Zolotaryov.

13:09
Aleksandr Koshkin (Александр Кошкин) - researcher. Zolotaryov from the photos looks like Semyon Zolotaryov from the photographs before the war, skull superimposition.

13:43
Sergey Dolya (Сергей Доля) traveler, host of the REN TV tells us his won experience on the pass like how difficult it was to go in the snow, and the snow covered within hours all the tracks. he says that there are so many inexplicable details in this case that we start inventing extraterrestrial presence and see fireballs in the sky.

15:20
Aleksandr Koshkin starts arguing about the fireballs.

15:42
Sergey Lipin (Сергей Липин) guide, leading expeditions to Dyatlov Pass. For 2018 he took 12 expeditions to Dyatlov Pass and didn't see any abnormal phenomena.

MANSI SHAMANS

17:37
Anatoliy Stepochkin (Анатолий Стёпочкин) says he knows what happened on Dyatlov Pass. (Ed. note - I am translating what Anatoliy Stepochkin said in Komsomolskaya Pravda interview since it is more concise and informative.)

- In 1981, I was driving a tractor in Karpinsk. Around New Year, they sent me with another driver Anatoliy Bezdenazhniy to Saranpaul for fish. It was necessary to bring 6 tons. We drove through Ivdel, Burmantovo. The road is hard, only the off-road vehicle can get through the taiga. At some point not far from a small river we saw a tent, solid, like a small yurt. Two dogs run, at the entrance lies elk meat. The owner was not there.We got to Saranpaul, loaded the fish. On the way back, we again drove up to this tent. Then a man came out to meet us. We asked to spend the night with him, and he agreed. The tent was warm, there were bunks, a warm stove. Meat is cooking. We pulled out a bottle of vodka and drank it. Tolya went to bed. And I talked with the owner. He turned out to be a hunter, but his gun broke. And shows me his TOZ-34. I look - for sure, the butt is hanging. I say: let me give you my gun (I had a German Sauer), and you give me your broken gun and dog. He had very good dogs. Looking ahead, I’ll say that later we went with the dog hunting moose and bear. It was a great dog! So we did the exchange. He got out Mansi mash. We drank it. I asked him: “How come you live your door open? The meat lies next to the tent. And you are not hiding anything.” He answered me: “We don’t need to hide anything. We are the owners here. And if someone takes something, we will find it. We had one case. Hikers in the mountains looted our sacred place. Shamans and hunters found out, tracked them down. And in the middle of the night, when they fell asleep, the shamans cut the tarp and launched some kind of dope inside. Hunters surrounded the tent. And when the hiekrs jumped out, we killed them all. They were 9 or 10.

- And did that Mansi said in what year it happened?

- He didn't say and I didn’t ask. I then said: so you should have been punished for the murder? And he answered: "The hunters were catching the hikers and passing them to the shamans. We own this place and we do what we want. We will never offend people, we will always help, but there is no need to violate our sacred places.

The TOZ-34 shotgun was confiscated as an evidence on a criminal case in Verhotursk, and it is now disappeared without a trace.

20:49
Vladimir Sungorkin says that Mansi were the very first to be questioned. Two Mansi in particular were interrogated and left in the cold. he says that this theory was long ago discarded, that indigenous people can not keep a secret for so long. he says that there were cases of somebody to have been killed and 3-4 mins were enough for the Mansi to start talking.

22:00
Oleg Arhipov (Олег Архипов) writer and Dyatlov Pass researcher. He says that Stepan Nikolaevich Kurikov who took part in the search, was a Deputy of the city legislative assembly of Ivdel in 1959 and part-time shaman. Stepan Nikolaevich said that there were no payer mountains on Dyatlov group route.

22:34
Aleksandr Koshkin says that Mansi sacred places were 50 km along the route were Dyatlov group were going.

22:40
Dmitriy Borisov says there were rumors of rape.

22:50
Oleg Arhipov says that Vozrozhdenniy's coroner reports sayy thegirls were virgin.

22:52
Aleksandr Koshkin in defence of the Mansi they wouldn't leave the alcohol. Then he start going on about a red shirt that was found at the cedar that belonged to one of the victims with fractured skull (Thibeaux-Brignoll) who had his jacket on and why would he take off his shirt and put back the jacket on. In short - the shamans would not re-dress the bodies.

23:54
Oleg Arhipov documents from Korotaev show that the son of Stepan Nikolaevich Kurikov shot and killed a man in a hunting accident on Mt Chistop. Stepan Nikolaevich personally brought his son to the Militia.

24:40
Valeriy Anyamov (Валерий Анямов) son of Aleksey Alekseevich Anyamov, member of the search part in 1959. I was little then, but I remember that the color of the bodies was red. What felt strange is that the bodies were guarded. Who were they guarded from? There were only searchers in the area. Yes, I heard that military group went after Dyatlov group in their tracks.

25:35
Vladimir Sungorkin says these could be the search group, the army took part in the search.

25:43
Mihail Sharavin (Михаил Шаравин) member of the first search group in 1959. The search parties were dropped off with helicopters. They didn't traverse. You are referring to the interview with Sambindalov, Kuntsevich has it, where the Mansi hunter says there were tracks from narrow skis, presumably from Dyatlov group, and a group of military men went along this track before the first search group arrived.

26:38
Vladimir Sungorkin says that in the search took part air force, and the ministry of internal affairs i.e. the Ivdellag. There were small settlements and when the alarm was raised they joined the search.

27:05
Mihail Sharavin says that we don't have to concentrate our attention now on the army. All we know that other people on narrow skis pass through the area in the interval between Dyatov group and the search party.

27:22
Dmitriy Borisov says the Prosecutors are opening new investigation with a statue of limitation 60 years now.

27:56
Lyudmila Dmitrieva (Людмила Дмитриева) actress, National Actress of Russia. She says that she saw fireballs.

29:43
A hermit woman, the reaction when they show her the faces of the hikers, and then their crumpled bodies. The recluse mumbles something about red and fire.

31:02
Sergey Fadeev (Сергей Фадеев) researcher. he wants to talk about something that is not what Dmitriy Borisov is asking him, something about the case files not being in order.

33:04
Vladimir Sungorkin says that the Prosecutors have been implying that if necessary they would exhume the rest of the bodies.

33:30
Sergey Fadeev is saying that the the stamps on the case files are not consistent.

34:07
Dmitriy Borisov say that maybe it was the way they did it back then.

35:14
Sergey Fadeev attacks the coroner reports even saying that maybe Vozrozhdenniy didn't describe what he was seeing. For example externally in Kolevatov there is a deformed neck but internally there is nothing.

35:33
Dmitriy Borisov says that maybe here is the moment to mention Dubinina's torn tongue and missing eyes.

35:45
Еduard Tumanov (Эдуард Туманов) coroner. He says the missing soft tissues are very common with bodies left in the nature with wildlife. People like to see some mystery where there is none.

36:35
Dmitriy Alyoshkin (Дмитрий Алёшкин) - extreme survival specialist. He says a case with hikers found in summer 2 weeks after they died in the forest were missing all the lips, end of ears, nose, eyes, tongues.

37:10
Еduard Tumanov says that the color is also not as strange as people say it is. The color is due to the exposed body parts to extremely low temperatures and strong winds.

37:40
Past interview with Yuri Yudin where he says that these were very well trained people in top shape and that when he left them he was sure that nothing bad can happen to them. Storm, blizzard, they were prepared for this. bad weather was expected in this area. Yudin says the government knew what happened and the color of the victims was strange, dark brown. Their traumas were lethal. You can't get these injuries by falling.

AVALANCHE

40:16
Evgeniy Buyanov (Евгений Буянов) author if "Mystery of the Death of Dyatlov group". No technogen, fireballs were rocket from Baykonur. Andrey Valentinovich Kuryakov - Head of the Prosecutor’s Office of the Sverdlovsk Region said on Feb 1, 1959 that the criminal versions of the incident are excluded and the Prosecutors are going to investigate only avalanche, snow slab and hurricane. This aligns perfectly with Evgeniy Buyanov's theory of the incident being caused by an avalanche. In his book Evgeniy Buyanov says that the fireballs sightings were R-7 intercontinental missile launched from Baykonur Cosmodrome, and the radiation contamination is from nuclear test in Chyornaya Guba. Buyanov says that the tragedy had two factors:
  1. Small amount of snow slide because the hikers dug up a hole. He is saying the snow slab would not have happened if the group didn't weaken the layers. He says that the forester Rempel warned them about the strong wind.
  2. The huricane that appeared in the night of the tragedy.

According to Buyanov these two factors explain all the facts. There was a peak in the solar activity between 1957 and 1959 that caused all the elements of nature to accede their normal behavior. In this period of time the mountaineering accidents were way higher number than normal. Chizhevskiy discovered this.

People start asking questions, why were they in their underwear, why weren't they running, why couldn't they get some items with them that will help them survive. Buyanov says the temperature was -28°C (-18°F)

45:10
Vladimir Sungorkin says that the avalanche theory is impossible.

45:55
Mihail Sharavin says that f there was no avalanche, he was the first to find the tent, there was no avalanche.

46:40
Dmitriy Alyoshkin says in -31°C (-24°CF) your first reaction would be to cover yourself. You wont be ruining one km down the slope in your underwear.

46:58
Ilya Sagliani (Илья Саглиани) - public figure, researcher of abnormal phenomena. He says that something frightened the hikers to flee from the tent, but this was obviously not an avalanche.

47:21
Ekaterina Olkina (Екатерина Олькина) - actress. She feels for the deceased families and relatives.

48:22
Fatima Hadueva ( Фатима Хадуева) - psychic, psychoesoteric. She wants to go as far away as she can, so much pain she feels. She says we are all rational adults, so why would we want to reopen the case on first place? For the hikers rehabilitation? They are not on trial. For their families? They are not suicidal. So they dies, what do you want to know?

49:03
Dmitriy Borisov say this is what we all want to know, how did they die. This is what all the people that dedicated more than a year of their lives to investigate the case what to know. (Applause)

49:14
Fatima Hadueva says "You are missing one moment. Did the hikers know what they are doing?" Yes, "Did they know where are they going?" Yes, "It says everywhere that they went to have fun." Yes, "they were in vacation, do you believe that they went for recreation?" Mixed response, "You have to understand, I was feeling, seeing, understanding Dyatlov, he was ambitious, strong headed, he wouldn't just go to have fun. he would have spend this time to research, learn and try new things." So what to think happened? "This is complicated matter, not a piece of cake, one actions leads to another." So you think this was a murder? "Prosecutors, pay attention, I am giving you the solution. First you have to remember that this was the Soviet Union. Second we have the local people. As a specialist in interethnic relations I can tell you that they are also ambitions and defensive of their territory." What exactly happen on Dyatlov Pass? "Zolotaryov was to blame, he changed with somebody else, they (the hikers) were doing experiments and there was a whiff of radiation." Whiff of? "Well not a whiff of radiation but chemical, and our government was not stupid, there was radiation there, and they knew the portal of time that existed there. Awfully many things happen in this zone of anomaly."

51:55
Timofey Bazhenov (Тимофей Баженов) TV presenter, traveler. "I am not buying any of this."

52:01
Fatima Hadueva "There is a zone that has very strong winds, and winds are very important. In ancient tales there is an expression howling of the wind. What contributed to their demise was fear, sound, and hysteria. And then what happened was murder. This is not an accident."

52:21
Dmitriy Borisov brings Tempalov memo up again as a source of maybe an evidence of what happened. We are waiting for the Prosecutors to announce their findings. Wrap up.

This is a video form next day, February 12, 2019.

Second DNA test, this time conducted by such an authoritative scholar as Pavel Ivanov, showed that the DNA of the person buried under the sign "Semyon Zolotaryov" matches the DNA of his niece.

But this fact does not exclude the version of researchers who suspect that under the name of Semyon could be buried his brother Nikolay.

According to archival documents Nikolay Zolotaryov worked with the Germans and disappeared without a trace during the war.

DYATLOV PASS: THE RESULTS OF THE SECOND DNA TESTS OF THE REMAINS OF THE ALLEGED SEMYON ZOLOTARYOV

In the Russian Center of Forensic Expertise of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
the analysis of the remains of the most mysterious participant of a fateful expedition has come to the end

July 16, 2018. All rights belong to Komsomolskaya Pravda.

Authors Nikolay Varsegov and Natalya Varsegova.

Photo correspondent Aleksey Bulatov

5MVKQld.jpg
The first test took place in May

In winter 1959 in the mountains of the Northern Urals, nine hikers disappeared under the leadership of Igor Dyatlov.

A month later the rescuers discovered their cut tent.

And in a radius of one and a half kilometers from it - five frozen bodies.

The bodies of the rest were found only in May.

Almost all the hikers were stripped and half-dressed.

Some have fatal injuries.

It is still unclear why the hikers ran away into the freezing cold to their own death.

The oldest participant in the fatal expedition was the 37-year-old front-line soldier Semyon Zolotaryov.

We have written more than once about him, as well as why we decided to exhume his grave.

Let's just remind you that according to the memories of relatives, during his life Semyon didn't have on his body any tattoos that the forensic scientist discovered at the autopsy.

In addition, the face of the deceased on the pass, and designated as Semyon Zolotaryov, was unrecognizable.

Therefore, there are still doubts whether they buried him under the monument to Semyon Zolotaryov?

In addition, the burial place of Zolotaryov was not noted at all in the register of cemeteries in Yekaterinburg.

That is, according to the documents, he was not buried in this city.

This prompted Semyon's relatives to ask the "KP" to exhume and establish kinship with the help of DNA expertise.

Fkl6JZh.jpg
Semyon Zolotaryov - the most mysterious member of Dyatlov group

SURPISING RESULTS

The first test was conducted in May.

Geneticist Alexei Garkovenko aired the sensational results on Channel 1: "Close relationship between the person buried in the grave and relatives of Semyon Zolotaryov is excluded".

We admit that results really took us by surprise.

We decided to conduct second analysis.

But this time not in a private laboratory, but at the Russian Forensic Medical Examination Center of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation (RC SME).

The head of the research, Professor, Doctor of Biological Sciences, laureate of the State Prize of Russia, Pavel Ivanov, expert of the Russian Academy of Sciences, commented on the results.

It was he who more than 20 years ago developed and introduced into the expert practice the methodology of DNA research.

- Pavel Leonidovich, for the testing on Semyon Zolotaryov we use the radius bone and the time of the exhumation it passed several hands.

Could a foreign biological material transfer on it and interfere with the DNA testing of the bone?

- During the testing, the surface of the bone is removed, and it is unlikely that something has got inside.

This is improbable.

Everything is washed off, removed, and the material is taken from within.

The material is then ground using appropriate apparatus.

The result is thin bone powder.

This is done in order to increase the surface of the object for genetic testing, DNA.

We need as much material as we can possibly extract.

It's like coffee.

Coffee is grinded before brewing.

If you put whole grains in boiling water, you, of course, will get something there, but not enough.

Same thing here - the thinner the powder, the higher the yield of genetic material.

OQt9VI3.jpg
Alleged grave of Semyon of Zolotaryov

There are a lot of subtleties.

For example, bone splitting should not heat up, otherwise the genetic material will begin to disintegrate.

It is already exposed to bacteria in the earth, all kinds of salts, solutions.

The bone received by the "Komsomolskaya Pravda" during the exhumation is a difficult object.

Therefore, we prepared eight samples from it to see the reproducibility of the result, its regularity.

How many times will the same combination be repeated.

Such analyzes are high technologies, they should be handled by qualified people.

And not the students (those who read a lot but learned the material superficially - Auth.).

Who roughly represent what to compare, but do not know the laws of the genre.

They could misinterpret some fact.

– 2 –

- Did all eight samples produce usable results?

- Some did not work at all.

The biological material was destroyed.

But from two samples of the bone it was possible to obtain the same genotype.

And then he was compared to the genotype of Zolotaryov's relatives.

By the way, I saw the result of the first testing - there is very bad data.

That complex of features, which the expert described, did not reflect anything at all.

- Please explain.

- You have a color portrait.

And there is a television image of the same person with strong interference, as on an old TV set.

So the inexperienced specialist says: "I see the face.

It has a vertical oval, a straight nose. "

And in the picture with a defect, he sees a crooked face, a curved nose, and on the side of the compression. And concludes: "Of course, these are different people".

But you need to understand: you can not make a comparison with these data, they are simply unsuitable for work.

Well, if the expert does not understand this, he will say: "Yes, these are two different people."

The same thing happens with genetic traits.

They are localized in chromosomes and are manifested in a certain way.

The expert studies, as it were, their virtual image, which is set by technology.

But it is not enough to get this image, it is important to be able to work with it.

MLjzfTb.jpg
Workers open the grave

I'm not saying that these experts deliberately try to deceive someone.

This, in my opinion, indicates that a person as a whole understands the process, but does not understand in details.

This is very often observed in forensics.

And because of this illiterate work, the investigation is crumbling.

Criminals remain at large or, conversely, innocent people go to prison.

So called experts, I think, you just need to sweep through with a broom.

But this is difficult.

PROBABILITY OF KINSHIP IS ALMOST 100 PERCENT

- Research on kinship is conducted on chromosomal (Y) DNA or on mitochondrial DNA*.

In our case, which one was done?

- Mitochondrial DNA.

The object itself is so bad that it is much more difficult to establish the chromosome sign in it than the mitochondrial ones, which are a thousand times larger in the cell.

- There is an opinion that the comparison on the mitochondrial basis is not entirely reliable.

- This is not entirely true.

Mitochondrial DNA, in contrast to chromosomal DNA, does not characterize the individual, but characterizes its genetic line, because it remains unchanged in a series of generations.

That is, the child will have exactly the same mitochondrial DNA as the mother.

The mother has exactly the same mitochondrial DNA as her mother.

But exactly the same DNA can also be found in an outsider.

For example, one for 10 thousand people.

- Does that mean they're related?

- No.

Let's say you have blood type II.

And the stranger from the street is the same. Is he your relative?

No.

He is another person with the same characteristic.

- And in our case what are the chances of a stranger to have same characteristics?

- The conclusion says: "The probability of kinship is 99.66-99.84 percent."

Approximately one person per ten thousand.

- Is that why you question the research on the method of mitochondrial DNA?

- This is the reason.

But these studies are still considered reliable, since it is difficult to assume that a man with the same DNA got into the grave with the name of of Semyon Zolotaryov.

In addition, in your case, maternal analysis is the only possible way.

After all, the relationship was established: uncle - nephews.

A study of chromosomal (nuclear) DNA allows you to establish kinship only at a very close genetic distance: parents and children, siblings.

nqQzZQa.jpg
The forensic expert is undertaking an examination

- There is a version that the brother of Semyon Zolotaryov - Nikolay could impersonate his brother.

- The genetic test performed will not give an answer.

They are siblings with the same structure of mitochondrial DNA.

- And if we had provided a sample of Semyon's son, could we say for sure that this is Semyon Zolotaryov?

- Yes.

But only if you can find a part with unbreakable chromosomal DNA of Semyon.

UNUSABLE RESULTS

- Why do the data of the second examination differ entirely from the first results?

- They could not get acceptable for analysis results, but gave out for acceptable what was unsuitable.

And got the wrong conclusion.

In other words, they processed one site, did not find any match in it, and stated that "there is no relationship".

But it was necessary to simply say: "Unfortunately, there is no data on this person that we could compare".

And they correctly defined the DNA of a living person (niece).

And during the re-examination we compared the results obtained from the bone with the niece's already ready results.

And they made the opposite conclusion.

From the authors

Bottom line the second examination, this time conducted by such an authoritative scholar as Pavel Ivanov, showed that the DNA of the person buried under the sign "Semyon Zolotaryov" matches the DNA of his niece.

But this fact does not exclude the version of other researchers suspected that under the name of Semyon his brother Nikolay could be buried, who, according to archival documents, worked with the Germans and disappeared without a trace during the war.

Therefore, we can not yet put a end on this investigation.

REFERENCE «KP»

What is chromosomal (Y) DNA and mitochondrial DNA?

*Chromosomal (Y) DNA is a strictly male line.

A comparison is possible only among men.

Women do not have this DNA.

Mitochondrial DNA exists in both men and women.

In principle: all children of the same mother have the same mitochondrial genes.

Both boys and girls.

But in the next generation these genes will be given to their offspring only by girls.

The boys will also have offspring, but their children will have the genes of their mother, that is, a completely extraneous woman.

𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗙𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗟𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬

Thibeaux Brignolle was buried on May 12 at the Sverdlovsk Mikhailovskoe cemetery.

On the photo is Thibeaux-Brignolle aunt at Nikolay's grave in 1960.

qnVtHZq.jpg

𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗙𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗟𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬

On this date we are commemorating the life and mysterious death of Lyudmila Dubinina.

Lyuda was the youngest of the group.

She was buried a day shy of her 21st birthday.

Udostępnij

• Dodaj nową pozycję...