Skocz do zawartości

Tragedia na Przełęczy Diatłowa (1 luty 1959 r.)

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• 2 tygodnie później...
  • Odpowiedzi 2,1 tys.
  • Dodano
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

• fortyck

It was nagging at me if Kolevatov was such a self-centered prick as Blinov describes him, why did he remain with the badly injured comrades and didn't run for his life?

He could have survived, he had the experience.

And here we have a completely different character witness, a girl who went on hikes with Aleksander Kolevatov and says he would never leave anyone behind on the mountain.

Żródło: https://www.facebook.com/dyatlovpass9

• 2 tygodnie później...
Dyatlov Pass Expedition 2019 #1

Video diary filmed during a joint expedition of the Komsomolskaya Pravda newspaper and the Russia 1 and Russia 24 TV channels, which took place in March 2019.

Dyatlov Pass Expedition 2019 #2

Dyatlov Pass Expedition 2019 #3

Dyatlov Pass Expedition 2019 #4

Dyatlov Pass Expedition 2019 #5

Dyatlov Pass Expedition 2019 #6

Dyatlov Pass Expedition 2019 #7

Dyatlov Pass Expedition 2019 #8

Dyatlov Pass Expedition 2019 #9

Dyatlov Pass Expedition 2019 #10

Dyatlov Pass Expedition 2019 #11

Dyatlov Pass Expedition 2019 #12

Dyatlov Pass Expedition 2019 #13

Dyatlov Pass Expedition 2019 #14

On February 5, 2019, the camp was set up near the outlier (rock with memorial plaque) on the Dyatlov Pass by guide Alexander Fedotov.

The photos before the storm are taken from February 5 to 11, 2019.

Alexander Fedotov is the hiker who has spent the most nights on the Dyatlov Pass waiting for the Expedition Unknown to arrive.

#dyatlovpass #1079book

https://www.facebook.com/media/set?vanity=dyatlovpass9&set=a.748071920695928

Everyone left the campsite on February 11.

A storm destroyed the camp that same night.

All members of the expedition were extremely lucky to have escaped a blizzard that would have reenacted the tragedy that took place on the night of February 1, 1959.

#dyatlovpass #1079book

How do we know there was no storm on the night of the tragedy?

1) Because the weather reports from that night say so.

2) Mostly because the tent was found still standing up, we saw the result of a storm in 2019 - the Dyatlov group tent would have been swept from the face of the mountain.

But I want to bring to your attention another fact.

On the night of February 11, 2019, the entire campsite was destroyed by a storm.

Yet the modern and most precise weather sites do not show any change in the weather from the happy departure of the expedition to the next day when the remains of the camp were found.

The conclusion is that blizzards come and go without any trace on the weather reports.

We find on the website the Dyatlov Pass and the approximate location of the outlier (rock with the memorial plaque).

We set the desired date and start watching the weather on the evening of February 11, 2019.

You can see here the weather reports for the night of tragedy.

They are from a meteo station further away from the Dyatlov Pass.

And as I showed in my latest post the reports from a closer to the pass station did not report a storm when we know for a fact that there was one, because the camp site was destroyed.

I am not saying there was a storm at the night of the tragedy, only that we can not rely on the reports.

It seems like blizzards roam undetected on the Ural ridge.

If we believe that the tent was left by the Dyatlov group, then it is much easier to presume that there was no storm, because the tent was found standing on the slope which would be impossible if there was a storm.

Then again, no storm for a month?

I don't believe the tent was left there by the Dyatlov group.

No way it would withstand the winds for 26 days when it was found.

According to forecasts, a hurricane is heading towards the Dyatlov Pass.

Tomorrow on Kholat Syakhl in the afternoon is expected wind 100 km/h at a temperature of minus 25°C (-13°F).

Our expedition should spend the night in the forest, where the Dyatlov group should have been since this weather is normal for the season.

#dyatlovpass #1079book

RvTk6LJ.jpg

These footprints are left the day before.

The tracks in the Dyatlov case lasted for one month, or did they?

#dyatlovpass #1079book

Rj1jgZp.jpg

These footprints are left the day before. The tracks in the Dyatlov case lasted for one month, or did they? #dyatlovpass #1079book

Jjo3fcR.jpg

These footprints are left the day before. The tracks in the Dyatlov case lasted for one month, or did they? #dyatlovpass #1079book

CqYR0DD.jpg

tB28Whq.jpg

• 2 tygodnie później...

V.M. ASKINADZI. SELECTED PASSAGES FROM 10 YEARS OF CORRESPONDENCE WITH GALINA SAZONOVA

https://dyatlovpass.com/askinadzi-letters-3?fbclid=IwAR1Y2d0T9BBg5iZVEor8rLWpGeaRH_FwkpFr732l2knElBIQ2zC9qMgayis

𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵𝟱𝟴

Heartbroken Zina wrote to her friend Lidiya Grigoryeva.

The letter was written during the exams "𝘞𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸", that is, in the period December 13-27, 1958.

The dates of exams and tests in December 1958 are known from Zina's record book.

BULX3l2.jpg

Zinaida Kolmogorova wrote to her friend Lidiya Grigoryeva in December 1958. In the photo is also Nikolay Thibeaux-Brignolle squatting #dyatlovpass #1079book

5BqXCx3.jpg

Hi, Lidochka!
You see, I don't answer you right away either. At first I wanted to do and send everything, but there was no time, and now, finally, I got ready. I made you a card, where something is left unfinished, you write it yourself. I am sending you the guidelines. You probably need them to get started.
I am so glad for you, Lida, that you so quickly, so coolly got used to the team, and were able to lead people in the right direction. We also finish, too soon we will have to face it, because I think to continue hiking. Life is still going on here, a lot of newcomers, a lot, everyone is noisy and shouting all around the sports club. Qent on an agitation trek to the Smolinskie caves. It was just great! And there were mostly new members. We are taking exams now. This winter there are two 3rd category treks going to Subpolar and Northern Ural. Igor D. leads
#dyatlovpass #1079book 

EMSN9VC.jpg

a 3rd category to the North, but not during our holidays. At this time we have practice, I don't know how everything will turn out, if I can go with them. And I want to. After all, this is the last chance to go on a 3rd category in winter.
Lida, we are no longer friends with Yuri. Surprising, isn’t it? Everyone is surprised. We’re not even talking, not saying hello to each other. He’s already going everywhere with another girl. At first, I was heartbroken, I lost weight, I was exhausted, but now I've somehow calmed down. It’s two months now that we haven’t been together. Last summer, he would come to see me in Kamensk every Saturday.
When I came back here after practical training, everything was still fine, but then I began to notice that he had changed. You see, he wrote to his mother about me, she replied that he would be a fool and fall for me,
#dyatlovpass #1079book 

3NvnKSd.jpg

that I was older than him, and he was still young. His friends were saying the same. Then he started telling me that he wanted freedom (as if I was holding him down!), that I was standing in his way. Well, that's how we parted company, without quarreling: we simply began to ignore each other. He has changed a lot. He’s going to dances all the time; at first, he wouldn’t show up at the club at all, as that was where I was trying to find comfort, but now it’s all over. We sometimes go hiking together, but we take care to avoid each other. One thing I regret, Lida, is that he visited our place so many times. You know, in the village they all thought that if we weren’t married yet, we would soon be. And now I’m ashamed to go home.
After him I can’t be with anyone else, I can't even look at anyone, and he and I won't ever be together again, I know that for sure. That’s is the current state of my private affairs, Lida.
How are you doing on this front? You know, 5th year, weddings, weddings. It's a little sad, but nothing. [Marga]Rita Mitrofanova married Tol(?) Mur. There was a hiking group wedding. Gave them a kayak.
#dyatlovpass #1079book 

YkexK0k.jpg

Great, isn't it? So it seems that there is nothing particularly new, or rather everything is new, at the same time, as always, everything is boiling, seething, frothing.
Our report went pretty well. Everyone liked it. Menikesz's group passed the route of the Shustov group. And no more news about them.
Nobody writes, nor does Oslonov(?). New Year is coming soon, everyone is going to hike, and we have a wedding in our group. Lyuba Sokolova gets married and does not have to go camping therefore. I am so going to miss her.
Lidochka, albeit in advance, but I wish you a Happy New Year, I wish you everything, all the best that you can think of in work, in sports, in love and in general in everything. I wish you great happiness.
I kiss you with all my heart. Best, Zina.
Greetings to your new comrades and to you from all UPI hikers.
#dyatlovpass #1079book 

lqQZ4KG.jpg

The letter was written during the exams "𝘞𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸", that is, in the period December 13-27, 1958. The dates of exams and tests in December 1958 are known from Zina's record book #dyatlovpass #1079book 

A letter written by Krivonischenko on December 27, 1958, addressed to Igor Dyatlov discussing the details of the upcoming trip to Northern Ural starting on January 22, 1959.

The letter contains a poem which Krivonischenko dedicated to his fellows hikers.

"𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦!"

𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘳, 𝘩𝘪𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴!
𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴
𝘈𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘥.

𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵,
𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦,
𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥,
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘥.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘳𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶,
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘵,
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘣𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘥.

𝘗𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴,
𝘚𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰,
𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘫𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘛𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘷𝘦.

𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥
𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘻𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴,
𝘞𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴
𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘱 𝘰𝘧 𝘙𝘶𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘢.

𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟵𝟱𝟴

Igor Dyatlov gathers a group for the Subpolar Ural from as early as Oct 15, 1958.

On Dec 12, 1958 he invites Nikolay Thibeaux-Brignolle, Yuri Doroshenko and Nikolay Popov, if the latter is allowed from his place of work, the Tatarstan Research Institute.

Nikolay Popov is always pictured with a mandolin in his hands.

Below is a letter where he begs Dyatlov to take him on the trek.

The reason why he didn't join the group is unclear.

ba3jqqk.jpg

Hello Igor!
Hello brothers!
No wonder they say: word gets around. Although the TatNII is far from UPI, I overheard that you are going on a hike to the Subpolar Urals. Goska, holy-moly! Take me for God's sake!
Igor! First, please get back to me right away. Secondly, tell me who is coming. Thirdly, how many days is the trip, and how much it will cost me, so I have all the facts to make an informed decision if I can afford to go.
For my part, I want to tell you in advance that I have no skis, no ski boots, and no backpack. But I have everything else. Do you think possible for me to get backpack, boots and skis from the institute? I would be very happy if so. I'll find the rest myself. Igor, be sure to write right away
#dyatlovpass #1079book

fAvQguS.jpg

if the group does not mind my part me joining, so that I can inform you in time whether I can go or not. In the meantime, I will start getting ready without wasting any time.
Give all the brothers greetings from the Gloomster. Let me know what is like the new (hiking - ed. note) section. And most importantly, unlike all past times, at least write an answer.
My life at the moment is tolerable, but the hiking aspect is very bad: although we are only 5 (in total!) qualified hikers, were trained over the summer, but there is no section. Neither in the TatNII, nor anywhere else in Bugulma. And for the whole of this winter we made only one hike that lasted a day. There is neither equipment in the VSS (Voluntary Sports Society - ed. note), nor enthusiasm among the youth of the city of Bugulma.
Well bye for now! Hiking greetings from the Gloomster (signature)
Dec 12, 1958
#dyatlovpass #1079book

GIXqLJw.jpg

UPI, Nikolay Thibeaux-Brignolle and Nikolay Popov playing the mandolin
#dyatlovpass #1079book 

KULEpVQ.jpg

Nikolay Popov playing the mandolin, Yuri Krivonischenko and Lidiya Grigoryeva
#dyatlovpass #1079book 

ZNpWkxW.jpg

Nikolay Popov playing the mandolin, Yuri Krivonischenko (left) and Lidiya Grigoryeva (top)
#dyatlovpass #1079book 

216slUK.jpg

1956 Chusovaya Nikolay Popov playing the mandolin
#dyatlovpass #1079book 

𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟵𝟱𝟴

"A group of hikers from the Ural Polytechnic Institute saw the New Year in – and, with it, the winter vacation of 1959 - on the bank of the Chusovaya River not far from the “Boitsy” station of the Perm railway.

Winter vacations were the time of the long-awaited hikes that would take students away from the city for many days.

The hikers, under the supervision of Igor Dyatlov, UPI fifth year student, were now checking through their tent and personal equipment in anticipation of the ski trip in the Northern Ural Mountains."

1079 The overwhelming force of Dyatlov Pass / Chapter 1

Treks in 1957 and 1958, same tent with the chimney of Dyatlov's custom made stove sticking out.

Typical mounting of the tent the Dyatlov group were carrying.

Assembled from two old tents stitched together, it was all riddled with holes from the very beginning.

The stove used only for warming needed additional rope to be suspended inside the tent.

The tarpaulin was burned with many wholes from the sparks that came out from the stove.

Grigoriev writes: During the night, holes were added to the tent from the sparks.

And in the sun they lit up like stars.

The radioman, Nevolin, said "𝘞𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘶𝘮."

None of this is described by Churkina, the expert who examined the tent, because she was asked very specific questions:

1. Is Dyatlov group tent cut?

2. If yes, are the cuts made from inside or outside?

39W6Bry.jpg

Dyatlov group tent
#dyatlovpass #1079book

ieBSO6K.jpg

Zina Kolmogorova in the photo
#dyatlovpass #1079book

ModjZyi.jpg

#dyatlovpass #1079book

qoMoHrX.jpg

#dyatlovpass #1079book

CsSBX0K.jpg

#dyatlovpass #1079book

KxYbmKt.jpg

#dyatlovpass #1079book

pyxgOm3.jpg

#dyatlovpass #1079book

H8IzvWQ.jpg

#dyatlovpass #1079book

𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝘀 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗽𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲.

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲!

𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗦 𝗦𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗬𝗔𝗧𝗟𝗢𝗩 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗘

In 𝗝𝗔𝗡𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗬 1̵s̵t̵, I will publish the results of my latest expedition to the Dyatlov Pass.

It is the pinnacle of my research into the Dyatlov case.

I imagine Igor Pavlov smiling from the heavens.

It is one thing to build a theory empirically, but to go to the place of the tragedy and find the actual cause cannot be simply by chance.

Igor Pavlov was taken away far too early, so by intuition or foresight he placed his legacy into my hands.

I finally found what he was looking for.

I wish you all a very Happy New Year and please make sure to stop by for the big announcement.

hhXQflt.jpg

If you are wondering about the big announcement I promised for today, some new information has come to light that needs verification, so this will postpone the announcement for a short time.

Thank you for your patience!

Nothing is simple in the Dyatlov case.

In 2024 we will feature a new photo every Monday.

This one is courtesy of Gora-club.ru

aAqrD3n.jpg

Turning the last page of 2023 I remembered Zina Kolmogorova's diary and the name she wrote on the last page - Rempel.

Roman Feldberg tracked down his granddaughter, Natalya Rempel, and asked her questions about the events in 1959.

Although she was a baby, her mother, Rempel's daughter, is still alive, and in the letters Natalya shared what her mother remembers from that time.

Also Natalya's mother was friends with Pashin's daughter.

A lot of sightings of fireballs in the sky around of the time of the tragedy on the Dyatlov Pass.

Is this what gave the idea to lead investigator Lev Ivanov to order radiology tests?

Why did he close the case the day after the results came back positive?

#dyatlovpass #1079book

This top secret CPSU report has never been published before.

tZqVFFP.jpg

CENTRAL COMMITTEE OF THE CPSU

TO THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS OF THE USSR

September 1958
2521/p

I report:

At about 17 hours 30 minutes Moscow time on September 9 /local time at 1 hour 30 minutes on September 10/ 1958, individual citizens of the cities of Magadan, Tenkinsky and Susumansky districts of the Magadan region, observed a flight from the southeast to the northwest at a high altitude of a luminous object, which, according to preliminary data, fell far from populated areas approximately 600 km northwest of the city of Magadan. According to information received from local residents, a bright flash was observed during the fall followed by a laud explosion.

Data about the flying luminous object and the place of its fall are being investigated.

ATTACHED:    map of the Magadan region
/only for the addressee/

Acting MINISTER OF INTERIOR AFFAIRS OF THE USSR

PEREVERTKIN

Тrue to original: (signature)

𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗦𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗸𝗼𝘃'𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆.

𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀, 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗽.

𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲, 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗽 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆.

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗜 𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁, 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗷𝗼𝗯 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗼𝘄.

Shumkov's group was on top of Mt Chistop, 13 km away from the Dyatlov Pass at the time of the tragedy.

They also observed something in the sky which the leader of the group calls "it/this" for lack of a better word.

Below is a publication from Anatoliy Shumkov in "Karpinsky worker" N15-16 1127-286. from February 1999.

-------------------------------

A group of 9 people approached the slope of height 1079, and stopped for the night above the forest boundary.

Without taking off their skis, the guys trampled down the area for the tent.

They took off the skis, laid them with the sliding surface up, and put a tent on top of them.

The next day they wanted to ascend to Mount Otorten with a height of 1182 m.

The mountain is 13 km away.

The elevation difference of 350-400 m did not present any particular difficulties for the strong hikers.

The slopes are gentle, “ski-like”.

February 2, 1959.

It has been very cold since lunch.

The wind grew stronger and by 3 pm it was already blowing with such force that one could “lie down” on it.

We descended from Mount Chistop, 1292m, into the forest zone at dusk.

We are a group of 2-4 year students of the Geography Department of the Sverdlovsk Pedagogical Institute.

The author of these lines led the group.

We gathered dry wood for the night, lit a fire, and prepared dinner.

By 7 pm the wind had almost died down.

It became unusually quiet after hours of howling wind.

It was sharply cold.

By 9 pm, someone looked at the thermometer and remarked, "The alcohol is in the ball."

The temperature was below 53 degrees. (Before quicksilver there were thermometers using alcohol, it is red in color. - ed.)

Dyatlov’s group at altitude 1079 at that time had "dinner" in the tent.

Without a fire, what is dinner - a snack.

When necessary, Dubinina* leaves the tent, putting on boots and a jacket.

A scream came from outside that forced them to cut the tent, get out and, seeing "this", run down into the forest.

"This" flew silently and at low speed from south to north over the Ural ridge.

It was glowing, and quite bright.

The illumination of low-floating clouds at an altitude of 2.5-3 km was unusual.

Mikhail Vladimirov from our group exclaimed: “I wish I could take a picture.”

And the frost is 50 degrees, try taking off your gloves.

“It” flew over the mountains to the west 15-17 kilometers, without descending, and disappeared over the horizon, leaving a light trail in the low clouds.

And we were left to while away this frosty night by the fire.

No one slept, or rather could not sleep.

Dyatlov's group, having attempted to light a fire, decided to return to the tent.

Not all.

An incomplete, cold snack, fatigue after a day's trek with a climb to the pass, low temperature and possible bruises received while running along the slope to the forest led to fatigue.

Nobody reached the tent.

Dubinina* (Kolmogorova - ed.) was closest to the tent; she was wearing shoes and dressed warmer.

The main mistake of the group was organizing an overnight stay above the forest line.

If “this” had exploded, it would have hit us too, on the eastern slope of Chistop.

Our fire burned all night.

The group survived thanks to the fire and the persistence with which we padded each other, not letting anyone fall asleep.

After this overnight stay it was a quiet, sunny and very frosty day.

After 15 hours of "running" on skis down to the people and warmth, we were in the 41st district.

"We weren’t expecting to see you anymore", the workers greeted us.

Dyatlov's group remained forever in the forest, taking with them a mysterious secret.

-------------------------------

IxRo3AT.jpg

Anatoliy Shumkov #dyatlovpass #1079book

AvrjPC0.jpg

Anatoliy Shumkov, Faya Abramova, Mihail Vladimirov and Svetlana Shmetter on their way to Chistop #dyatlovpass #1079book

3qQf8Ug.jpg

Shumkov's group route (sorry, there is no better copy of their route) #dyatlovpass #1079book

RMP9pp3.jpg

What I find very wrong is something he has experienced first hand and has no reason to lie about or invent since it doesn't prove anything on its own. Only if you look at the map it is really freaky. I will give you a hint. #dyatlovpass #1079book

I was able to find a better map for Shumkov's route, which is a miracle on its own.

I also found a diary which I am going to publish tomorrow.

Shumkov's group was moving one week after Dyatlov's group.

What I find strange in their travel notes is that they were greeted in District 41 with "𝗪𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲!"

1. They have never been in District 41 before but the Dyatlov group have spent the night a week earlier.

2. Why the concern? If the loggers are happy to see them again, why are they saying that they were afraid something had happened to them?

To me it sounds like there was a rumor that some hikers are found dead.

Remember that back in the days no one was expecting anyone in the taiga, no phones.

The hikers show up with their letters from the sports club asking for assistance with accommodation, and that's that.

If you look closely at Shumkov's map you will see that they only pass through district 41 on their way back from Mt Chistop.

cngJ23M.jpg

This classified report about "crimes in paradise" have never been published before.

The loggers from District 41 are not the only ones to confuse the two groups.

Official reports are confusing Dyatlov's with Shumkov's group.

Why is that since from the very beginning of the official search they knew they were searching for the Dyatlov group?

Could it be that the bodies of hikers were found before it was clear who they were, and since the Shumkov's group had a member from Polunochnoe, they were the first ones to be presumed to be the bodies found?

Remember the first document in the Dyatlov case is dated February 6, and it was an interrogation conducted by the head of the Polunochnoe militia.

No one is missing yet... officially.

Who called Polunochnoe and why?

"The USSR Ministry of Internal Affairs reports that a group of 9 students from the Ural Polytechnic Institute (Sverdlovsk) went to Ivdel of the Sverdlovsk region during the winter holidays to make a 300-kilometer ski trek along the route north of the city of Ivdel, the area of Mount Otorten.

January 28 this year the group, having a supply of food with them until February 14, set out on a hike from the 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗕𝘂𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗼𝘃𝗼, 𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝟳𝟬 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝗜𝘃𝗱𝗲𝗹 𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀."

7zVVnKH.jpg

Translation: https://dyatlovpass.com/cpsu-special-reports-129-130
#dyatlovpass #1079book

EcfrHud.jpg

Translation: https://dyatlovpass.com/cpsu-special-reports-129-130#130
#dyatlovpass #1079book

Udostępnij

• Dodaj nową pozycję...