Skocz do zawartości

Tragedia na Przełęczy Diatłowa (1 luty 1959 r.)

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• Odpowiedzi 2,1 tys.
  • Dodano
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

• fortyck

Totes Gebirge (Dead Mountain)

A 3-day trek, 2-4 October, to the Austrian "Kholat Syakhl", Totes Gebirge (Dead Mountain) dedicating to the Dyatlov Pass tragedy.

"Our dead are never dead to us, until we have forgotten them." – George Eliot 

#dyatlovpass #1079book

Żródło: https://www.facebook.com/dyatlovpass9

sXPwQ0E.jpg

A 3-day trek, 2-4 October, to the Austrian "Kholat Syakhl", Totes Gebirge (Dead Mountain) dedicating to the Dyatlov Pass tragedy.

"Our dead are never dead to us, until we have forgotten them." – George Eliot

These are a selected letters that Vladimir Askinadzi sent to Maya Piskareva in the span of 5 years.

Askinadzi is one of the remaining searchers who is direct, frank and doesn't invent facts or repeat half truths.

Vladimir Askinadzi says what he remembers, doesn't repeat facts he only heard about, and as a witness to the events from 1959 he is as good as it's gonna get.

This is a unique opportunity to hear from him what happened on the Dyatlov Pass while the bodies were being discovered.

Vladimir Askinadzi is grounding all the theories to the facts he witnessed first hand.

And he is being honest, to this day he is racking his brain with no explanation to the tragedy.

#dyatlovpass #1079book

https://dyatlovpass.com/askinadzi-letters-1?fbclid=IwAR3TyRrN9tsSd06uggl4DmoYNtliz3O1E1KEUXxluDViODXXPSNmq8WGq_k

Photo in Askinadzi's room 301 in same dorm where Zina Kolmogorova lived (room 531).

From "Askinadzi. Selected passages from letters - part 1" https://dyatlovpass.com/askinadzi-letters-1

The interviews and letters I present you with so far have been around, as you can see.

What comes next has never been published before but it will take me some time.

55 pages written in 10 years.

Bear with me.

zQX9S7n.jpg

Zina Kolmogorova's room 531 in building №10 of the dormitory of the Faculty of Physics and Technology of UPI then and now.

#dyatlovpass #1079book

MTrvKvD.jpg

#dyatlovpass #1079book

MhMSRze.jpg

#dyatlovpass #1079book

oAG1n3g.jpg

#dyatlovpass #1079book

LAIClEq.jpg

"𝗗𝘆𝗮𝘁𝗹𝗼𝘃 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗹 - 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰" / 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟮𝟳 - 𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟳

Большой экспедиционный поход к этому легендарному и крайне аномальному месту Северного Урала стартует в конце января’24 из Екатеринбурга.

Участники полностью повторят путь группы Дятлова и проведут три ночи в палатке на месте трагедии 1959 года.

Задача экспедиции: пройти на лыжах — практически впервые в истории — ровно тем же самым маршрутом, которым в 1959 году шла группа Игоря Дятлова: по реке Ауспии, с заходом в те же ключевые точки маршрута (например, побываем на 41-м квартале).

Это будет нелегко, поскольку придется торить лыжню, нести на себе снаряжение и продовольствие, палатку и печку, однако перед участниками встаёт уникальный шанс испытать себя «в шкуре» походников 50-х годов на 100%!

Примечание: для обеспечения безопасности и оперативного решения возможных проблем будет сопровождение экспедиции на двух снегоходах с волокушами, которые позволят провести эвакуацию заболевших участников или доставить какой-то необходимый груз!

На самом Перевале мы проведем трое суток и три ночевки: две на Месте Дятловской Палатки и одну в районе Кедра.

Это позволит как отдохнуть после нескольких дней лыжного перехода, так и провести целый ряд научных экспериментов, которые могут пролить свет на ход трагедии!

Всего наш экспедиционный поход займет примерно 10 дней и окажется очень интересным для всех участников, ведь мы не просто повторим путь погибшей группы, но и проведем ряд экспериментов — например, попробуем установить подвесную печку так, как это делали туристы тех лет, в том числе сам Игорь Дятлов и его друзья!

Помимо организаторов похода — Александра Федотова и Алексея Королёва, которые успешно провели аналогичный поход на лыжах к Перевалу в феврале 2023 года (с двумя ночевками на Месте Палатки) — и его участников, с нами будет техподдержка на снегоходах в лице мужчин-манси (Валерий и Николай Анямовы), с которыми путешествие всегда проходит надёжно, а также интересно просто общаться, узнавая от них множество особенностей жизни и языка манси.

Стоимость участия включает в себя:

1) Трансфер Екатеринбург — Ивдель — Вижай и обратно на автомобилях УАЗ (также вы можете доехать до Ивделя на поезде, откуда мы вас заберем)

2) Предоставление лыжного и походного снаряжения тем, кому это требуется (лыжи, спальники, коврики, большая 12-местная палатка с печью и светодиодным освещением, генератор для освещения и зарядки приборов, аккумуляторов)

3) Вкусное и калорийное питание на весь срок экспедиции

4) Экскурсии по большому числу знаковых точек и локаций дятловской истории

I have been talking to Vladimir Askinadzi lately.

At the beginning I thought it was going to be a quick interview and I'm moving onto the next article.

Not the case.

He is a wonderful person with real memories, down to earth, no slogans, no made up stories.

He was digging up the bodies and would not adopt cliches or big revelations.

It is how it was, very different from all the pompous inflated, heart felt articles where the lack of real information is masked with feelings.

This is what Lev Ivanov did by the way in his article 30 years after closing the case.

Too little too late.

Every single exchange with Vladimir Mihaylovich Askinadzi hits a spot and I carry it with me for days while sinking in.

I can not swallow it as yet another fact.

I feel like crying over rational little facts.

Facts!

We are not talking about how they couldn't sleep while the bodies were not flown away from the mountain.

They were exhausted to the bone from the heavy digging all day long, and then laid in their tent without closing an eye throughout the whole night.

Here is what I mean.

Look closely at this photo.

There are 2 big trenches which are top - the den, lower - where the bodies were excavated.

But until now, did you notice the third small hole under the tree?

I saw it but didn't make much of it.

Vladimir Askinadzi told me that this was the hole they dug for Lyuda's body to spend the night while waiting for the investigator to arrive the next day.

The rest of the bodies were covered with a tarp because everything was melting and they were deteriorating fast.

Lyuda spent the night alone in her open grave under the tree.

Mk1uG02.jpg

I have been talking to Vladimir Askinadzi lately. At the beginning I thought it was going to be a quick interview and I'm moving onto the next article. Not the case. He is a wonderful person with real memories, down to earth, no slogans, no made up stories. He was digging up the bodies and would not adopt cliches or big revelations. It is how it was, very different from all the pompous inflated, heart felt articles where the lack of real information is masked with feelings. This is what Lev Ivanov did by the way in his article 30 years after closing the case. Too little too late. Every single exchange with Vladimir Mihaylovich Askinadzi hits a spot and I carry it with me for days while sinking in. I can not swallow it as yet another fact. I feel like crying over rational little facts. Facts! We are not talking about how they couldn't sleep while the bodies were not flown away from the mountain. They were exhausted to the bone from the heavy digging all day long, and then laid in their tent without closing an eye throughout the whole night. Here is what I mean. Look closely at this photo. There are 2 big trenches which are top - the den, lower - where the bodies were excavated. But until now, did you notice the third small hole under the tree? I saw it but didn't make much of it. Vladimir Askinadzi told me that this was the hole they dug for Lyuda's body to spend the night while waiting for the investigator to arrive the next day. The rest of the bodies were covered with a tarp because everything was melting and they were deteriorating fast. Lyuda spent the night alone in her open grave under the tree.
#dyatlovpass #1079book 

Orhb7DU.jpg

The beginning of the trench where the den was found
#dyatlovpass #1079book 

k6bUH8e.jpg

The trench where the den was found
#dyatlovpass #1079book 

90QZBJ3.jpg

The den
#dyatlovpass #1079book 

Avf0uYo.jpg

#dyatlovpass #1079book 

KSR7ba5.jpg

#dyatlovpass #1079book 

qTgM3aZ.jpg

#dyatlovpass #1079book 

Here is another nugget from Vladimir Askinadzi's story.

No big deal, mentioned in passing.

At the end of the post I will see my reasons why I see fit to share these horrific details with you.

They are not just background noise, they do have a role in the investigation.

They testify to the state of mind of the searchers who are now held accountable for every little detail because they can not be found in the case files.

When Askinadzi's group arrived in May, contrary to the first groups dropped off in February, they knew that this was a search, not a rescue mission.

They were looking for the remaining bodies.

Their camp was also on a different place - "on the other side" i.e. North of the Dyatlov Pass, where the first 5 bodies were found.

They knew the bodies were somewhere under the snow right where they were sleeping.

In the first days of the shift they built a dam to stop the bodies in case they get flushed by the melting snow.

They were expecting bodies to roll down the swelling river and still they drank, cooked and washed in the same river where they were looking for the bodies, which were in the water for a long time 100m upstream from their camp.

The searchers were not thinking back then, to cope with the stress and exhaustion they were working like robots following orders.

There was a chain of command on which they were the last link.

There were military, investigators, people of importance and rank who were supposed to take care of the INVESTIGATION.

Colonel Ortyukov said camp here, do this, do that, Ortyukov himself was drinking the same water (not just water).

Vladimir Askinadzi said that no one expected 50 years later people to start the inquisition about the details.

Who knew back then that this was going to become the ultimate cold case and that the investigator would not take any initiative to write things down or take photos.

The investigator didn't bother to even bring a camera.

The photos we have nowadays are only the ones students took with their own cameras, or the CAMERAS OF THE DEAD.

No one cared that they were drinking from the river where they died, as far as they were found.

So on the question - how can you not remember who was wearing what hat, Vladimir Askinadzi says: really?

Is that the first thing you would remember when all hell breaks loose?

pNzYEtS.jpg

The river by the searcher's camp.
#dyatlovpass #1079book

cK041gu.jpg

The river by the searcher's camp.
#dyatlovpass #1079book

PoP0UjW.jpg

Building the dam down stream from the searcher's camp.
#dyatlovpass #1079book

xv3ixci.jpg

#dyatlovpass #1079book

9YZosnZ.jpg

#dyatlovpass #1079book

x6GYScY.jpg

Cooking with the water from the same rived where the bodies were found.
#dyatlovpass #1079book

TrLq3Y3.jpg

Same river 100m upstream, after the bodies were removed.
#dyatlovpass #1079book

Vladimir Mihaylovinch Askinadzi in 1959.

This photo is made in the first days of May, before the last bodies were found.

The construction is a dam to prevent the bodies form being carried downstream by the melting snow.

They were camping between the bodies and the dam.

The bodies will be found 3 days after the completion of the construction.

SrSCIwK.jpg

Vladimir Mihaylovinch Askinadzi in 1959. This photo is made in the first days of May, before the last bodies were found. The construction is a dam to prevent the bodies form being carried downstream by the melting snow. They were camping between the bodies and the dam. The bodies will be found 3 days after the completion of the construction.
#dyatlovpass #1079book

The Dyatlov Pass expeditions are a tradition and more importantly a constant source of new information.

If you are interested in tracking or joining an expedition, get notification for this board.

Oleg Taymen is the moderator of the board since he and Olga go on all of the expeditions, summer or winter.

Ski Expedition "The Dyatlov Group Trail -2024" | January 27 – February 7

ySjTdqm.jpg

Udostępnij

• Dodaj nową pozycję...